Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Me? Change? Give me a break !


I have been resting my bad leg for the four days because of a knee injury. Staying at home for so long has taken me back to my PSG Tech days. Sometimes, after bunking my classes, I will go back to my hostel room thinking of what to do. With no mood to work or sleep, I would watch funny videos, movies, play flash games and pass my time in the most inefficient way imaginable. Today, I realized that even though I have upgraded myself to youtube, facebook and twitter, the basic me has not changed a bit. After 10 years, I see myself wasting time to the max extent possible ignoring my duty of work..  Venkata - eppa da thirundha pora ?!


Venkat - knee injury (ligament tear)

6 comments:

  1. solli kuduthu irukanga illa namma e.school-a... "all work and no play makes...." :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Correct machi.. I am doing good. Resting on a single couch for close to 5 days. Idhu than vaazhkai :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You took the time out to atleast make this post - This is a change by itself. Pat yourself and move on ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You took the time out to atleast make this post - This is a change by itself. Pat yourself and move on ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lying in the couch for 6 days gives you enough time to write at least 5 lines of a blog. :)

    ReplyDelete

I'd appreciate if you can share your comments/suggestions on improving my blogs.